Saturday, February 05, 2011

Week 5: Cheating

So, since I've had some technical difficulties this week, I've been unable to upload anything from my camera. :( Instead, I have decided to post one of the altered art photographs my sister and I completed this week. Even though it's totally cheating, I give you Snow White:



And, if you'd like to see more of the ones we did, go here. (Oh, and as there has been some query about this project, this IS a photograph I took. During this past summer, my older sister and I went a little nuts and hosted a "fairy tale" photo shoot. The perfect Snow White you see here is, in fact, my niece. And, truthfully, we didn't have to do that much to get her to look like this--the photo was originally desaturated so that we could pull back from the green of the grass some; but she really is almost that fair. Add a black wig and some red lipstick and presto: Snow White reincarnated.)

2 comments:

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

What a cool looking photo! And, for what it's worth, I don't think it's "cheating" to show something from a project you've been working on recently... ;o)

Unknown said...

Plus...she's so pretty....

I like that this is the one you picked!!